Posted by Brendan John on 27 October 2017 08:33 AM
How to make payments with GamblingTec.com
The following are the payment options available to our customers. If you need help with any of them or are experiencing difficulties, please do not hesitate to get in touch via our support desk.
Our payment options:
1. Credit Card - Our credit card option is available in most countries, however, in some cases, local banks will block gaming related payments. If you do not have a credit card please use one of our e-wallet solutions.
In terms of your card security, we do not store credit card details on our servers. Instead, your details are managed by our Payment Service Provider (PSP) who follows strict Master Card and Visa standards and are PCI compliant.
2. Skrill - Skrill is an e-wallet solution offering a secure way for you to make payments on the internet. In our opinion, this is the best way to make payments to third parties. Your private details are held with Skrill and you use your Skrill identity to make a payment with keeping your information secure.
You can sign up here: https://www.skrill.com
3. NETeller - Like Skrill, NETeller is an e-wallet solution allowing secure payments to merchants such as us. Your private details are held with NETeller and you use your NETeller identity to make a payment with us keeping your information secure.
You can sign up here: https://www.neteller.com
4. Promotions - At any given time we have a number of promotions running. Promotions are often linked to the purchase of a third party item and a cash back is offered as an incentive to use ours and other services. If this is of interest to you, get in touch and we will send you relevant details.
5. Ethereum/BitCoin/LiteCoin/NEO - If you are someone who likes to dabble with cryptocurrencies (like us), then you may consider using an alt-currency as a payment option. While we have no formal integration as of yet, we can certainly receive payments from you and will credit your account accordingly. Just contact us via Support and we will make arrangements for your payment.
6. Buying gift cards - Another option is to purchase a gift card through a service such as https://www.giftcards.eu
As legislation changes in various countries so will the ability for you to make a deposit to your account using specific methods. Should you find that payments are being blocked or suddenly start to fail, we would suggest trying a different method.